Yes,

    However, we do not yet know how much StarOffice 6.0 will cost except
under $100.  Open Office is availalbe but is it available for
Windows?  One thing it greatly lacks are the wizards and clipart.  Those
things mean a lot to people...  It's rather sad that we have so little in
the way of free art and sounds in the world today.

--Matthew