On Sun, 2002-03-31 at 05:28, mslicker wrote:
>     However, we do not yet know how much StarOffice 6.0 will cost except
> under $100.  Open Office is availalbe but is it available for
> Windows?  One thing it greatly lacks are the wizards and clipart.  Those
> things mean a lot to people...  It's rather sad that we have so little in
> the way of free art and sounds in the world today.

OpenOffice.org is available for the same platforms as StarOffice. As you
say, for licensing reasons it is not shipped with some of the fonts and
clipart that you get with StartOffice. However, the OOo community are
busy collecting templates, etc., so I wouldn't expect the difference to
last for long...

John