Hi,

I'm having a sudden problem with my very small test LTSP network.

I'm having one server and one client working quite well. LTSP v3.0

At a certain point my client stops responding and my server is not stating
any programs under Gnome. Possible reason: downloading OpenOffice and not
enough diskspace ???

Restarting the server (and deleting the downloaded file) fixes the problems
with the server but the client does not finish the startup process and
finishes with a swapfile error:
"error opening /tmp/swapfiles/ws004.swap: read only file system"
"error creating swapfile, ERR=1"
"press <enter> to continue"
"caught sighup"

I tried removing the /var/opt/ltsp/swapfiles/ws004.swap in the hope that a
new swapfile would be created but everything stayed exactly the same.
Besides the error talks about /tmp/swapfiles and not var/opt/swapfiles. I do
not find the /tmp/swapfiles.

Any help is appreciated and perhaps also a 'why this happened'.

Arne