We've finally gotten the word.  You can start sending your pledges.  :)

For those of you who haven't heard, work has been done on the Enhanced
Network Block Device to add support for remote ioctls that will allow us
to access floppy disks, cdroms, and other types of removeable media on a
thin client.  Applications running on the server will transparently be
able to use removeable media on the thin clients.

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

believed to be clean.

--- Begin Message ---
We are sending a check in US dollars.  I think that is what Peter wanted
anyway.

--
JT Moree
PC Xperience