Is it possible to start a telnet workstation (runlevel 4) in framebuffer mode?
  In more general terms, how can I pass parameters to the kernel the
workstation loads?  I found no relevant settings in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf.readme and no mention about it in the
documentation.  I only figured out I cannot add the command line after the
"filename" statement in /etc/dhcpd.conf  :-?

  BTW
        Is there a convenient way of searching the archive other than viewing the
subject lines in 25 posts batches beginning from the latest ones?

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet.
       La guerra nutre se stessa.