Il giorno Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Andres Betancourt E. cosė ha scritto:

|From: Andres Betancourt E. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|To: David Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:17:44 -0500
|Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss]  NFS problem
|
| I run
|
|# netstat -l | grep nfs
|
|and had answer, but not this line
|
|udp        0      0 *:nfs                   *:*
|
|I modify ipchains, but I have the same problem with NFS.
|

|Andres Beta

  So, if I remember well, the portmap services concerning nfs are active but
you have no response on nfs service port ...
  Do you have any message in /var/log/{messages,syslog} about nfs starting or
incurring in some sort of problem?  What messages do you get stopping and
starting it manually?

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet.