Hi.
I am looking for a neat way to install Lilo and then have lilo to start
my Etherboot on the clients.  From the Rom-O-Matic site I find the
lilo-option image but no info reg. Howto.
Not beeing able to to do the Eprom burning,  reluctent to use
win/dos-load (though easy).
The boot-diskett is not useful at primary school as they would likely
vanish.
I have not been able to find the needed doc on the net either.

I would think this could be of interest of more than me ??