Remi,

Are you sure that tftpd is installed ?

It doesn't install by default on Mandrake.

You need to install the tftp-server package.

Then, when you think you've got it installed and running,
do this to see:

   netstat -anp | grep ":69 "

That should produce a line showing that it is listening on
port 69.

If you don't see that, then it still isn't configured
correctly.

Take a look in the ltsp-3.0 docs for the troubleshooting
section for more info.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]