On Thu, 16 May 2002, Roger Moreno Quintero wrote:

> we have a big problem with a 486 workstation,

There have been problems when you use different architectures for the
server then you use for the clients. a 486 can not use a kernel compiled
for a 586 or 686. The solution for this can be to use a 386-kernel for all
your clients. (this was the way I solved a similar problem earlier).

--
Øyvind Flåm