vcare wrote:
> I am able to get the login window but there Keyboard and Mouse doesn't
> move.
> I am using XF86_SVGA driver. it only support 8bit

i'm sure, i did answer one or more questions like this.
read the docs (LTSP & Xfree86)!!!

what do you mean ? cyrix, geode ?
these are not graphic-chips, are they ?

your Keyboard and Mouse will work if you configure it correctly
in lts.conf or
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/XF86Config.vcare
In the latter case you need an entry in lts.conf that points to
/etc/XF86Config.vcare

depending on your graphic chip you'll get a better colordepth
if you configure it in lts.conf or
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/XF86Config.vcare

but indeed there are some old graphiccards where ther is no
16bpp availible in XFree86 , sometimens only 8pbb sometimes 15bpp

here is my collection of configs:
http://marl.linuxfreunde.de/download/kmLinuxTSE/XF86Config-3/
dont forget to adjust mouse & keyboard to your needs.

> I have found one Xfree86_cyrix.tar file from internet , it is Xserver
> file for geode processors where the xserver even support 16 bit.
> How to add this Xserver with the LTSP setup ? where to extract the tar
> file ( in which directory)

if it is an X-server binary: /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/bin/
if it is just a Config file: /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/XF86Config.vcare

Martin Herweg
http://marl.linuxfreunde.de/kmLinuxTSE.html