Hello everybody

I've try to build Diskless WS with etherboot package
on Redhat 7.3 ,i found some ploblem
-- When client load kernel and decompress untill it
show that ---
    Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 192.168.0.1
    Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 192.168.0.1
    VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem)
    Mounted devfs on /dev
    Freeing unused kernel memory: 308k freed

-- it's stop at here.
I read LTSP troubleshooting guide ,it tell that it's a
ploblem of glibc .must use glibc 2.2-5up but in Redhat
7.3 is 2.2.5
In Redhat 7.2 i found same ploblem.

any one can tell me how to correct this ploblem

Thanks for help
Sukhum

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com