On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:14:35 -0400 (EDT), "R P Herrold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, R P Herrold wrote:
> <snip>
> > -- Russ Herrold
>
> Hey -- I did not add all that cruft at the bottom.  Is it
> really necessary to add the following lines of advert to every
> message?

> > For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.openprojects.net

    Yeah, and not to trim it from quotes, as above?  Man, trailers like this are
annoying, and make the intended message tough to sort out.  I think the term is 'eye
polution'.  :)

    You'll notice that I try to cut that (and anything not germain to the
converstation) by marking-and-cutting.  It's easy.  And it makes things easy to read,
so it GETS read.   (Just a helpful hint)

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262
AOL: WheelDweller
Yahoo: WheelDweller           Me: http://www.kamakiriad.com/aboutme.html