Hi all,
        don't know if this has much to do with the problem, but I had every
sort of strange problems running recent 2.4 kernels on pcs equipped with
EtherExpress pro100 boards. Every time the nic was in use, though. I don't
know if it can cause problems even when it is not used. Anyway, the problems
went away using Intel original drivers, that hopefully will be integrated
into the mainstream kernel sometime in the near future.

Fabio

--
Fabio Papa - italian LTSP translator