Jason,

Wow, you have been thinking :)

In fact, i'm impressed with the level of thought that many
people are bringing to this topic.

This is a very important piece of technology that will really
be cool to have in LTSP.

I'm a bit tired myself, so i'm not going to respond in depth
to every item in jason's list.  Other than to say that I really
like all of it.

The one comment I do have is that i'd rather stay away
from running tcl front ends.  I think we could just code
a dialog box into the x0rfbserver program that would pop-up
on the users screen and ask for confirmation and/or a password.

This is the kind of hacking that i'd really like to do, but
if you guys wait for me to do it, you'll all grow really old :)

I'm sure that someone else (John Cuzzola maybe ?) could hack that
into it very easily.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for helping to design this.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]