Hello everyone,

I have been installing LTSP on a few systems using Mandrake 8.1 edition.
All seems to go well with the terminal being seen by the server and even
getting an ip address from the DHCP server.
A screen with an X appears when the bootprocess has finished.

I have been through all docs and all seems to be ok in terms of
configuration.
I have tried different display drivers like the S3 ones as the video chipset
is S3, but in anyones experience
is the eblank screen with the x cursor usually a display driver issue which
i can sort out or is it something else.

My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Erik