Hi Y'all,
  'till now, I have avoided asking this group, and it is a general,
rather than an LTSP question.

Can anyone tell me how to configure aan NFI (dynapro) touchscreen in
straight X ?.  I have spent most of the last 2 days chasing this
problem, and hav only got the cursor to respond spuriously, and in the
bottom left of the screen.  3M (who now own Dynapro) are useless.

Shane