Hi all,

I have the following problem and I have been looking on the internet but
can't find any thing about it, can someone help me out ?

The System;
Redhat 7.1
DHCP
TFTP
LTSP 3.0.3

If I turn on a work station it obtains it's ip adres (and dns and
gateway) from het server and than it give's an error about the TFTP
server, "error 2 access violation". I can't figger out what the problem
is.

When I use the command promt on the server and do a "tftp localhost" and
then a "get vmlinuz...." I get the same error. It is'nt some thing about
the path, I checked this.

Thanks for any reply

Martin van Wilderen
The Netherlands (Holland)