Il giorno Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Tom Allison cosė ha scritto:

|From: Tom Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:41:59 -0400
|Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Debian Packages
|
|If this is GPL (it is, I checked the website), why hasn't it been
|picked up as part of the Debian Tree?

  If I remember correctly, LTSP packages cannot make it into the official
Debian distribution because they do not respect the Debian Policy guidelines.
As an example, the main configuration file is located in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf, while the Debian Policy wants config files to
reside in /etc .

  Sandro

--
Bellum se ipsum alet.