From: Tommy Eaton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Ken' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, LTSP List
         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss] Business cases
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:38:31 -0400

Is there anyway we can add a portion to the ltsp.org website that has
content relating to this matter?  Or perhaps have a separate website
dedicated to this subject?

It seems this is a rather frequent request... Since many of us need to =
go
before a supervisor/executive board/city council/etc to get a project =
such
as LTSP approved, business cases would be extremely useful.  Perhaps it
could somewhat resemble http://www.mandrakebizcases.com in the sense =
that
the cases would be organized by "sector of activity".  From what I've =
seen
on the list so far, it seems as though there are plenty of Internet =
Caf=E9's
using LTSP...  Maybe that would be a good place to start?  What do you =
guys
think?

Ken, for one case try ltsp.org and click "The Award Winning Story".

Glenn Jacobson, President       |  (419) 861-3331
Unique Systems, Inc.            |  Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
6920 Spring Valley Drive, #106  |  http://www.uniqsys.com
Holland, OH 43528               |  UNIX/Linux Solutions for Business
      Prepared with Evolution, GNU/Linux's answer to Outlook!