Is there anyway we can add a portion to the ltsp.org website that has
content relating to this matter?  Or perhaps have a separate website
dedicated to this subject?

It seems this is a rather frequent request... Since many of us need to go
before a supervisor/executive board/city council/etc to get a project such
as LTSP approved, business cases would be extremely useful.  Perhaps it
could somewhat resemble http://www.mandrakebizcases.com in the sense that
the cases would be organized by "sector of activity".  From what I've seen
on the list so far, it seems as though there are plenty of Internet Café's
using LTSP...  Maybe that would be a good place to start?  What do you guys
think?

Ken, for one case try ltsp.org and click "The Award Winning Story".