On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:31:17 -0400, "Tom Allison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone heard of any progress with the Mozilla Browser and Flash?
>
> If it didn't crash, I would have a house full of converts and more.
> A lot of my kids schools are using flash-based websites on the
> internet in their classrooms.
>
> The fact that Moz + Flash + ltsp = :(...
>
> Is a realy show stopper.

    Really?  Flash on Galeon (which IS a Mozilla wrapper, BTW) works great here;
wont'cha give it a try?

    What kinda problems do you have?  I noticed no problems with the big fat Netscape
on 12 workstations; I can't imagine Galeon sinkin' yer boat.  :)

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262