On 28 Jun 2002 09:58:36 +1000, "Derek Zoolander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Brian, what version of Flash and Galeon are you using? Have you tried it
> on Mozilla?

    Nope, just Galeon.  I like the simple, modular way Galeon works.  And in about 6
months of use, it's never broken one me ONCE.  And when I kill the session, or reboot
the machine, it comes up and politely says "Hey- you didn't shut down Galeon cleanly.
Want to start from fresh, or pick up where you left off?"

    I like it.

    I'm running the newest Galeon (whatever rev that is; I update things nightly) and
I believe it's eith flash 4 or 5; I think it's five.

Brian Fahrländer              Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
ICQ  5119262