I'll look into that.  I finally got the computer to boot lastnight, using the
built in PXE.  It wasn't too hard to get it to communicate with the server.
Since this is only the test case and there are many more to come (and I'm
sure the motherboard will be chnaged by the supplier at one point), your
advice will come in handy.

Hal