Thanks to help and suggestions here and on the etherboot mailing list, I've
got the first part of the system started.  I'm stuck on TFTP.  I've installed
everything as described and I've re-started all the daemons.

I have a line on the client: "Loading 192.168.100.1:/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.9-ltsp-6"
and it's followed by a row of dots -- one comes up every couple minutes.  It
does not have the spinner formed by the different straight line characters.
Someone on the etherboot mailing list suggested it was a TFTPD problem.  (I'm
asking him this as well, but I'm using the LTSP setup, so I'm asking here,
too.)

I've looked over my config and found the only line in the tftpd file in the
xinetd directory in /etc is "disable = no".

Can someone post a sample TFTP config file for me to use as a guide to figure
out why I'm not getting a connection?  (I've checked out the network and it's
okay.)  The LTSP manual does not go into LTSP config and, in the trouble
shooting section, only points to where the config file for xinetd is.

Thanks.