Hi

I would like to run xine as a local application on my workstation. Currently I
have netscape working just fine as a local app. I tried to copy all the xine
files to their respective directories in the ltsp dirs. But when I start xine
I get a segfault after a little while. So I was thinking maybe I could export
most of my servers directories to the workstation and see if that might work.
But exactly how do I go about to do that?
How do I get the workstation to use the exported dirs instead of the ones in
/opt/ltsp/i386/ ?

\Niels