I have installed ltsp on a SuSE 7.3 server from the compressed tar files.
The client makes it through the boot process about 20% of the time, seg
faulting the rest of the time when running dhclient after DL'ing the
kernel from the server.  I've DL'd the latest dhcp source from ISC and
compiled and installed it, but am having the same problem.  I presume it's
a compatibility prob between the libs that SuSE uses (thus the binary is
compiled from) and those that ltsp provides from within the ltsp RT
environment.  Any hints toward a solution?

Thanks much