Hello Again:-)
I'm trying to put in work old pentium as clients. I have 100Mbits NICs
(realtek8139 or 3C905C-TX-M) at the client's side but this configuration
don't work. The client can't mount /opt/lts/i386, it says the server is
not responding and can't get a request slot, but there is no problem if
I use 10Mbps NICs.
Searching on the web (and in the NFS-Howto), I found a possible
solution: especify the rsize and the wsize, but normally it is put in
the fstab. So, where can I put this values in the server?
PD: Redhat7.3 on Server and kernel-2.4.18-ltsp

Thanks,

Luciano Andino