Biggest problem with this list: no reply-to header :(

> You are obviously free to spearhead such an effort.  I personally really
> like the limitations LTSP has put on what they do.  It helps make a
> project make progress.  If you have a different itch to scratch that is
> the perfect example of creating a project that follows LTSP and adds
> functionality.

OK! Let me change the way I'm saying this. I want to do what I described. If
the people who maintain the LTSP site are interested in allowing me place
the project on their site, then I will procede to attempt recruiting a few
volunteers from the list interested in participating in the project. I am no
longer interested in debating the merits of it with everyone who finds the
current LTSP program perfect - it meets your needs and hence there's no
reason for you to change. This is for people who want something slight
different / slightly more at the cost of greater effort.

-Jeff
SIG: HUP