Stephen,

There's a quick and concise installation instructions from Martijn Dekkers of OOo at
the OOo site:

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/instructions.html

I admit.  It took me quite a while just to look for it at the OOo site. I hope they
will correct this in some future time.

Hope this helps,

Phil

Philip A.Roa
Intelisoft Microcomputer Systems

"Stephen Berry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> quoted last 7/26/02 9:52:13 PM
as follows: