Hi,

I have been trying to setup up a test LTSP system at home over the last few
days.  I am running RedHat 7.2 as my server inside VMWARE as my server, ltsp-
core-3.0.5-0.rpm and ltsp-kernel-3.0.4-0.rpm .

I have an old pentium 66 that I am trying to use as the client.  I have managed
to get to machine to boot from a rom-o-matic floppy boot disk with two
different Network cards, but I keep getting stuck with an
"ERROR! No root-path. ...." error which asks me to check my DHCP configuration
file, which I to have done a thousand times, and mine is exactly like the ltsp
installed example.  From my searching on the net (and this list archives) it
seems I am either failing at the NFS or mountd? stages.  I have gone through
the steps in the install guide ensuring that NFS and Mountd are running and
that Portmap is ok.  Could anyone guide me in what I should be checking next?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Peter