Please help.

I am trying to get PXE to run with the kernel that comes with ltsp.
However, everytime it's trying to start the kernel, I get a screen full of
weird characters in color (blue, red, green.... ) and falshing. It stuck
there. Also, when I try to use the kernel that comes redhat, I can see
the "................." and then it automatically reboots the terminal
system. I know it can see the kernel I specified but won't boot under PXE.
With floppy, it works fine. Can someone help me out? Many thanks

-Chuong