Ed,

And, the dhclient 3.0 Won't be integrated with the LTSP package.
At least not until someone figured out how to shrink the darned thing.

The dhclient from the ISC 2.0 package is about 105kb, whereas the
dhclient from the ISC 3.0 package weighs in at close to 400kb !
That makes the initrd image too large to fit on a floppy, and
we need that for wireless-ltsp.

So, until someone solves the size issue, it ain't going in ltsp.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]