On Monday 26 August 2002 20:28, Daniel Bo wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 01:13, Zoilo wrote:
> > (curious:) I suppose the guy in blue at the LTSP booth is Mr. Jim?
>
> If it is, it looks nothing like my imaginary head-photo of him

I don't know what you have in mind, but I'tell you what I see there: a
gentleman who seems to have no problem in spelling out, loud, patiently, the
famous FAQ, for the 52381st time, once again, to the ever lazy audience,
explaining with the same enthusiasm as if it were for the first time, what to
do when the need help immediately and urgently, and:

=> they see "TFTP error (File not found)" (answer: "yes, we DID include that
file in the package, just read the FAQ")

=> they see: "Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs" ("answer: DON't
panic, just read the FAQ")

=> they see a grey screen with a big black cross: "system NOT working"
("answer: system IS working: just read the FAQ")

etc etc.

So I reason that the person on the picture, who seems to have such a
tremendously patient character, must be Jim McQuillan then.

Z.