James

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi
>
> You should take a breath, step back, then RFM and make a working system
> (It works if you follow instructions) then try to change it to suit
> your needs, one step at a time.

I have already done it from the beginning 3 times. Folowing all the
instructions.
By the way, what is RFM? Read the Full Manual? :-) I've already done
that too.

> > "
> > Loadin 192.168.1.1:/HD/tftpboot/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.18-ltsp-1 .TFTP error 2
>                      ^^^
> > (Access violation)
> > Unable to load File
> > "
>
> This WILL NOT WORK and is well documented.
> But more, that is what the error messages are telling you too.
> > (Access violation)

As I told in a previous message, my files are not in the "stantard"
place. They ARE in that directory.
And just to be sure it would work, i built sim-links in the standard
places pointing to the ones i created.

Anyway, i think i'll begin from the begining. Again!

Alex Robertson

> James

Alex G Robertson
NOC - Microlink