Hello,

I have a running LTSP-environment for about one year. Now I have problems with
a new terminal:
Mainboard: EagleTEC M810LR,
AMD Duron 1200 MHz,
128 MB RAM,
LAN onboard (SiS900),
VGA onboard (SiS730S).

When I boot with the Etherboot-Floppy, the box get the kernel, but then I get
the following messages:
NET4: Linux TCP/IP ...
IP Protocols: ...
IP: routing cache ...
TCP: Hash tables ...
NET4: Unix domain sockets ...

What I have tried:
several ltsp-kernels (3.0.1, 3.0.3, 3.0.4, 3.0.5) - the same problem,
booting from debian-woody-cd 1 is ok,
I have used a pci-vga-adapter - the same problem (I can't switch of the shared
memory in the bios)

I guess the problem is the shared memory, which is used by the
vga-onboard-adapter. Or can it be something else? Are there any suggestions,
how to solve the problem?