Steven,
        i use the casetronic box with ilan 60w power supply with via eden
boards. the new (fixed) boards work fine with this supply. the case are
too large, but on the other hand, when you remove the cd tray, there is
enough space for heat dissipation even with the external fan not powered
(no external fans turning here). the box is sturdy enough to put a very
large mononitor on top of it. the only drawback is the price: $60. julius