Hi,

I've working for a company that Distributes NCD Thinclients to the
South-African market.  We've been doing pretty well, esp. on the Window
front.  But I'm certainly keener on the Linux option.  I've had Linux run on
the NCD terminals with varied success.  Firstly fonts look weird - I
configured the font server on the terminal options but the fonts look big
and ugly as opposed the "Fat-clients"

Secondly, I've had the terminal crash numerous times when you run Open
Office or Konqi sometimes?  Not sure what the issue is there - though my
configuration runs pretty well and stable on the LTSP "Fat clients"

What terminal do you recommend I use?  OR Am I missing something with the
NCD Terminals.  (I don't have the Explora Terminal yet)  I need something
that will also have printing and optionally sound on the terminal as well

Regards,

Samuel Mukoti