----- Original Message -----
From: Douglas McMorris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:13:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Two dhcp servers on the same network

> I have installed ltsp and have it configured properly
> (i think).  I downloaded the appropriate disk image
> for the client and it boots the floppy but will not
> access the network.  I may be having problems with the
> floppy, I'm not sure. The output it gives me is this:
>
> blah blah blah
> boot local or network?? blah
> Probing: blah Found the network card it should :
> doesn't give mac address or try to connect to dhcp
> though.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?? the network card
> image is the 3c900b-tpo image.  It is the right one
> for the card, the name matches perfictly.

Your problem is the 3c900b, I'm having similar problems at the moment with 30 machines
all having these cards. Check the archive at  Etherboot: Mailing Lists
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1159138&forum_id=6401

and also the archive of k12ltsp from about yesterday. There is also a tread(without a
solution at

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=%5BEtherboot-users%5D+dhcp+request+fails&list=5299

Does anyone have a answer as to wheter or not the 3c900b acctualy works?

marius
Download the FREE Opera browser at www.opera.com/download/

Free OperaMail at http://www.operamail.com/