http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1159138&forum_id=6401

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=%5BEtherboot-users%5D+dhcp+request+fails&list=5299

> Does anyone have a answer as to wheter or not the
> 3c900b acctualy works?
>
> marius

I think the problem I'm having is different from
yours, when I try to boot the machine with the
etherboot floppy, it finds the network card, but
doesn't give the MAC address or try to connect to the
dhcp server (at least thats the output its giving) so
I think I have a problem with the client
hardware/etherboot floppy and/or having two dhcp
servers on the same network.

Douglas