Hi,
  I am having problem with Etherboot image for sis900
chipset which is onboard ethernet controller. I have
downloaded latest Etherboot-5.0.7 image from
rom-o-matic.net. I get following error messeges :

sis900_probe: Error MAC address not found
No adapter found
<sleep>
<abort>

  I read one prvious posting with subject "sis900 on
K7s5a". That thread says, problem has been fixed. But
i still get the same error messeges. Is their any
workarounds for this??? I can give any further
information regarding my machines, if required. Any
help really appreciated.

Regards,
Rajesh