Thanks Evan,

Actually, the guys at openMosix posted it on their site today:

http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/ltsp-omr4-1.html

They posted a nice announcement for it as well:

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=222555

I think the beauty of it is, you should be able to utilize this on any
distribution with LTSP installed that does RPMS.  Now openMosix isn't
ported for GCC 3.2.x just yet so RH 8 & Mandrake 9 might be more
challenging.  Otherwise I can't see why it wouldn't work nicely on any
other distribution with LTSP installed--not just K12LTSP...

James Jensen
openMosix
live free() or die()