Sorry for my not perfect confirmation to linux stuff, in the following I will describe
a problem that should be solved already in very much installations ...

I have a ltsp configuration is working well with the application staroffice and other
applications. The terminals are diskless systems - so there's no chance to change
something at the terminal.
!!If you save files you will see not only the exported home directory. You will see
the whole file system. It's as the same as locally logged in at the server.

Is there a possibility to deny directory access for users without working with the rwx
attributes? Attributing all the files in the whole file system is not my thing ... and
I think this would be not so easy with the need of accessing to some system files for
executing applications ...