Hello Hans. Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, my mail client isn't able to wrap at approx 72 characters. It's a java template
in our groupware application ...

You're right. The home directory don't have to be exported. My configuration file
/etc/exports has the entries:
/home/ws001     ws001(rw)
I think, that doesn't matter.

Hiding data above ~/ - yes, I have to do that. I thought about using lids ...

Regards

Stefan

Hans Ekbrand (29/10/2002 13:22):