I have seen a few posting about the NetVista Thin Cients..
We worked with these in a past life as Windows Terminal Server Clients, there is some server software that was free that you can probably get a copy of that allowed you to build the image and options that were fired down to the NetVista on boot, then they moved to flash cards, but the bootp images worked great we used these for simultaneous AS/400 and TSE access without a hitch.

Mike

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.
Mike Hjorleifsson  * Desktop Evolution  *  465 Belfield Avenue Suite 102
Staten Island, NY 10312  *  Ph: 718-605-6516  *  Fx: 718-605-4922