Hello guys:

I´m trying to establish connection with my Acer 486 with a vga16 (I see it
inside the mother board)from the
server and I received messages like this:

Xlib: connection to "pc-158:0" refused by server.
Xlib: Client is Authorized to connect to server.

And I also try to execute the
# xhost +
But I have no answer.

first. I have to install xhost in the client (in this case being the server)?
the main idea is that
I have a gray screen in the client(in this case server again :) commenting part
of the line inside
the rc.local script?. or what I should do to do this? because my client is too
slow, is a better
idea to send applications directly to the screen of the thinclient, or at least
I want to prove if
this thing can be a little quick than the other way.

I like to prove a similar configuration but in this time I will use svnc, I
have read something about
that, you guys think is a good idea?

The Second one. There's a way to make my Acer to have a SVGA quality better
than 320x200? if is true,
what do I do to do this? at this moment I have only this mode.

Best regards,

Hernan Gil.

En el 2003 vamos a celebrar los 200 años de la Universidad.
La Universidad está en cada uno de nosotros.
http://www.udea.edu.co