Tim,

Thanks for the reply... I will look into finding a configuration utility
for my EEpro100 network card on ws004.

However that machine is the only one with PXE.  The others that suffer
from the same problem are using Linksys 10/100 cards.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to solve this issue?

Thanks all,

james

--
James Van't Slot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>