Hi

There has been much discussion but answers are few and far between:

I want to auto-login a bunch of ltsp clients:

I cant get GDM to login remote clients, only the server
    [AllowRemotetAutoLogin = true]

Jim spoke of KDM sessions to allow user:client settings.
I've fiddled with KDM, can't find any documentation, can't get the user-client
mapping to work.
Jim said he'd post his settings, but I see-them-not, and no response to appeals.
stuff like (as I remember :-)
[X-ws001-core]

Someone posted a very elegant GDM solution: user was a shell script. Beautifull
but which version of GDM "works" with remote auto-login ?

Thanks
James