Thanks to all who replied. I've just had an idea. I have 20 sun sparc 5 workstations laying around, has anyone created a ltsp kernel, etc that will boot on the workstation? These workstations are solid and very reliable. Not sure about their speed compared to low end pentium, and their number of colours suck.

Chris Welsh