Hello, just wanted to see if anyone had successfully implemented tn5250
console and ltsp with printer support for as400 client access. I've been
having some problems getting the printer sessions going over ltsp. I've
tried adding the printers as network printers (which works fine in windows)
and I've also tried lp5250d neither are giving me much luck. Thanks,