shared-network WORKSTATIONS {
     subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range dynamic-bootp 192.168.0.10 192.168.0.100;
  if substring (option vendor-class-identifier, 0, 9)
= "PXEClient" {
filename "/lts/pxelinux.0"; }
   else if substring (option vendor-class-identifier,
0, 9) =
"Etherboot" {
filename "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.19-ltsp-1"; }
     }
}

I saved this from a past message here in the list, but
have not had time to test it, maybe this is the one
you are looking for, please tell me if it works 8)

irc.openprojects.net